Major(s)ly Awesome Week

I was lucky enough to appreciate my boys through the eyes of my grandma this past week. I found new joy in my role as their mom. I don't acknowledge that enough, so here's the proof, in black and white. Yes, they are a crazy, bucket wearing, chalk drawing, tantrum throwing, rambunctious bunch. But, we wouldn't have half the fun if they were any other way. This weeks fun included fire (we went to a Luau), BBQing in the rain, swimming in the rain, puddle hopping, Mary Poppins sidewalk chalk art, banana crunch cake destruction, deal finding at ROSS, and Sunday brunch. We enjoyed laughs with Tutu, a few pouts from Gabe, ear piercing screeches from Zach, eye rolling from Isom, and patience from Uncle Mike and Arlene. Dining out with us can be challenging and exhausting. And amazingly they survived three meals out with us. Here's a few snapshots of my week of fun, their vacation, and the everyday for the boys.





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...