A Beautiful Mess

As if I needed one more reason to play on my phone. I did it. The unthinkable. I paid for an iPhone App. It didn't break the bank. Only 99 cents, but it was a tough decision. I'm happy to report it was worth all 99 pennies. Instagram has long been my favorite tool in which to capture every mundane moment. Now, I get to add color, captions, and general pizzazz to my cupcake creation photos, endless curled haired Zachy photos, and whatever else the latest obsession may be. 

Here are a few of my favorite new and improved pictures using "a beautiful mess". And in case you were wondering, I found out about this app...via Instagram.

So, if you have forgotten what my face looks like because you only see the top of my head (crouching over my beloved phone), don't worry. You may be able to catch a glimpse of me in a photo I post. Never in real life. 

I never dreamed photos plus doodles could make me giddy with excitement. It now makes sense why they call the app...




A BEAUTIFUL MESS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...