Mosaic

Just a quick post to share another fun iPhone app with you...also discovered via another, yep, phone app. If you live life on your computer instead of your phone (clearly better), then I don't know what to tell you, except you are missing out! 

Since Father's Day is around the corner, I was recently trolling the web for ideas for Isom. I decided NOT to go the power tool route. For purely selfish reasons of course. I did not want to make him think I was condoning a re-build the stairs, install an elevator, add a third floor type project.

So, I went with the total cheese factor. Homemade. Sorta. Made at home. On my phone. While watching The Killing (new favorite show) on tv. Multi-tasking! 

Once you finish reading this post from a link in your Facebook feed, go to the App Store (I'm gonna assume you have an iPhone) and download Mosaic. It's like Shutterfly only you use pictures from your phone. Cutting out that pesky middle man, your camera. It doesn't get any easier folks! 

You choose 20 pictures from girls night, a birthday, a family vacation, whatever, that you took on your phone, put your credit card info in, and in less than a week you have a homemade gift that is box of tissue, you are the greatest gift giver in the world worthy. Promise.

Here's a few of the pictures we included in Isom's. The packaging is even cute.  The theme was the boys. 







Comments

Sue said…
Sounds like a winner--I'm going to txt you about it. You go girl--love all your pictures and blogs even if I haven't posted on them! I am up-to-date on reading all of them! xo Aunt Sue
Larisa said…
Aw thanks Aunt Sue!
Anonymous said…
This is my first time visit at here and i am genuinely happy to read all at alone place.


My website: green coffee

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...