This Week's Photo (And Life) Enhancements

...brought to you by my trusty iPhone and the genius that is ABeautifulMess app...and my two wild boys. We have officially started driving each other crazy...otherwise known as summer break!
 
This week I learned (via the Internet) that toddlers and pre-teens are the same. I guess I actually learned that first hand since that is what I'm dealing with here.

As cute and fun as the boys can be, they have been challenging my patience and creativity with their boyish antics. So, I have been taking a page from my husbands book on parenting. Keep them outside...and busy. And did I mention outside?!

This seems like a no brainier, but living in Hawaii has not necessarily made me an outdoorsy person. So, yes, I have been out of my element lately. But, I'll give myself an 'A' for effort. And a small pink sunburn too. And the reward of a good dark beer now and again.

The perks of summer time are a less rigid schedule, QT time with my boys, and for the first time ever, Gabe flying on his own to stay with Grandma for a week. 

For now, we are taking in as much fun in the sun as we can, and of course capturing and sharing it all on my phone. 

I'll miss (I think) our daily adventures once Gabe starts his first week of Summer Fun next week. Guess we'll just have to squeeze it all into or weekends...








Comments

Sue said…
Great photos and I love, love, love the app that adds the descriptive words. Such cute boys! I bet you are having a fun time keeping them occupied! xo Aunt Sue

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...