Wine With Keanu

...April fools. I'm sure I got you all good. Another month has slipped through my fingers! How is everyone? We are doing well and welcoming the return of spring. It's like a two degree change in temp...a hard adjustment. 

Since I last posted, I traveled to Southern California and back via flight to Phoenix and a 7 hour road trip with my grandma that included a trip to In-and-Out Burger.



Which is clearly blog worthy. On this same whirlwind California trip with Tutu, we ate at my Uncles pizza place Zelo, drank Spanish wine with my great aunt and uncle from New Mexico, danced beside a tee pee at Mike and Arlene's backyard wedding, rendezvoused with Hawaii to CA transplant Lehua and daughter Violet, got hit on in the elevator of the Holiday Inn Express (no picture of that), and laughed so, so much. 





Weddings are always fun, but this one was definitely in the top ten. There was so much joy in the air for these two saying 'I do'. The trifecta of good friends, good food, and good music definitely made for an extra memorable day. And to have gone on a Thelma and Louise adventure to get there? Even better. We didn't drive off a cliff.

So many memories packed into four fantastic days. Here's pictures of what I could pack into this blog post. Enjoy. I did.









Thelma and Louise...aka Larisa and Jeanne. Or as we are known off the road, mom and grandma. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail