Channeling My Inner Carrie Bradshaw

To quote the always stylish fictional writer Carrie Bradshaw "Every once in awhile, a girl has to indulge herself." Okay, I may have taken this quote to the extreme. Since beginning my bake-o-rama, I have been indulging in a cupcake every day. I usually indulge in t.v. daily too. I certainly indulge by living in Hawaii, and yes, by the title of the other blog I contribute to, I'm sure you would agree that I indulge in Starbucks. Yesterday, it was shoes. Since, like purses, they are the one thing that always fits (no matter how many cupcakes or Starbucks you might have consumed), I always feel it's worth it...and you walk EVERY SINGLE DAY. So, I decided to give you all a break from all the cupcake (well, sorta) photos and banter and share my cool find from yesterday. They're comfortable, cute, and cheap ($18.99 at Payless). They make you wanna dance.

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG!!! I LOVE the Blog makeover!! This is seriously a chic and hip bloggy. WHAT FUN! :) PS) Thanks for the cupcakes...they were divine.
Larisa said…
Thanks D! I like your new pic. Glad you liked the cupcakes...Isom was not a huge fan of the coconut/raspberry. Whatever. Like pizza, even bad cupcakes are good...well, mostly.

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Shameless Plug...