Low-fat Carrot And Walnut Cupcakes

I was never the type of person that would have all the ingredients to a recipe on hand. If I was interested in making something, a trip to the store was always necessary. Not today! Before heading off to our "gold" party (sell old gold jewelry and make some cash), I decided to bake a treat to bring to the party. After looking over the carrot and nut cupcake recipe, I determined that I actually had everything I would need. It has been awhile since I have whipped up both frosting and cupcakes from scratch from my pink 500 Cupcakes recipe book. I was excited to get started. It all came back to me...like riding a bike...and the finished product was a moist, delicious, and relatively healthy treat for us moms and kids to share. And I even have some left over cream cheese frosting...what can I spread that on?!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awesome!
Larisa said…
Super duper moist...and guilt free.
Unknown said…
These are extremely tasty. Definitely in my top 5!

Popular posts from this blog

Pali Notches: Cloudy, Muddy, Windy, and Scary

Mililani Exploration: Kipapa Stream Trail

Turtle Bay "LOST" Trail